Wednesday, May 18, 2016

How to Incrse Resolution On PC / Notebook / Netbook That Uses 8


This time I will share an important tutorial for those who use 8 PCs, but its resolution tidk support 8.A few days ago I as admin FG install 8 on a netbook or small laptop if jadulnya language because usually only a small laptop that has problems like this.After install 8 to be perfect all the perfect alias I have not tested all the default 8 appliions.When I want to try the default appliion 8, 8 turns out the default appliion like camera, Wther, Music, Calendar and many more default 8 appliions that can not be opened.When he wants to open, lving the words as shown below.NB:Test Me Aspire one
In the picture above the purpose of writing is the resolution used is too low.Once I see the resolution on the netbook I use 1024 x 600 resolution turns while 8 only supports a resolution of 1024 x 768 which mns that I use the netbook the resolution is not sufficient resolution standard 8.Finally I tried to try to find a solution and finally it could be.Now I will share how to overcome them.How to incrse the resolution on 8Open the RUN menu, way is to press the + R on the board.Type "regedit" (without the quotes) and then enter or click OKPress Ctrl + F thentype "Display1_DownScalingSupported"(without the quotes).If you have found double-click "Display1_DownScalingSupported"In the "Value Data" replace the 0 be the 1 and then OK.Restart the PC companion software Haramain.After the restart is complete right click on the desktop and select Screen Resolution pal.Replace the PC resolution 1024 x 768 pal becomes then click OK.Done.now all the default 8 appliions that can not be opened can be opened all."Have fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment