Wednesday, May 18, 2016

How to make a simple batch file “I Love You” Virus!




Hey guys, hope you guys are still listening me… Well today I am here to give you a batch file virus which will display your message continuously even after you close or hit “Okay” it re-apprs! Well this one is not of that much of professional use but you can use it for pranking your friends or girlfriends!
This is just a simple batch file, in future I will be talking more on this topic. I will give a complete introduction and basic command list which is useful to write a batch file virus!
Actually virus is a simple program which can cause damage to your systems. Batch file viruses are used by script kiddies to get in action… If it is used efficiently you can rlly cause a huge damage to the system.So coming to the topic, here it starts…
Here is the just copy it and paste it in your notepad!

@echo off

:a

msg * I Love You

goto a

Now after pasting it in your notepad click on ‘File’ then ‘Save as’ and give a name with extension ‘.bat‘
Note: Remember, this trick will work only in operating system!
This trick is just an example, you can try to make different viruses with batch file programming. If you don’t have enough knowledge on batch file programming then I will post a tutorial very soon…
Have fun and feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment